Since the Action Plan for Jobs was introduced in 2012, it has been one of the Government's key instruments to support job creation.
The Action Plan for Jobs is a whole-of-Government initiative under which all Government Departments and Agencies work together to deliver on the agreed action points for each year.
Some of the key initiatives in the Action Plan for Jobs 2017 are:
- Responding to Brexit;
- Driving enterprise growth;
- Delivering skills for a growing economy;
- Promoting innovation;
- Stimulating regional growth;
- Enhancing competitiveness;
- Addressing new labour market challenges; and
- Strengthening clusters and realising enterprise opportunities.
An Action Plan for Jobs is published every year, setting out clear actions and targets to help create positive conditions for job creation. Results are reviewed quarterly and progress reports are published.
Links to all Action Plans for Jobs and progress reports are available from this page.
Action Plan for Jobs 2017
Latest Progress Reports
View all Action Plans and Progress Reports