Application forms and other forms in respect of employment permits
Employment Permits Online System is now live
We are delighted to announce that the new Employment Permits Online System (EPOS) is now live and available for use.
There is a step by step User Guide available in the Footer Information on the online website.
The online application system for Employment Permits brings a number of significant benefits:
- Faster turnaround of applications.
- Easier, online submission of supporting documentation.
- Secure Online Fee Payments (where applicable) by credit/debit card.
- As the new system continuously validates your data and supporting documentation there will be fewer errors and rejected applications.
- Intuitive user experience with help information and relevant mandatory fields.
The Department therefore invites you to submit your application(s) electronically from now on to avail of these benefits. The Department would also welcome your feedback in relation to the new online process and if you have any comments or come across any issues you can email us at the dedicated email account at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Redundancy Notification Form
Transfer of Undertaking Form
Transfer of Undertaking Form (Contractor)
Transfer of Undertaking Form (Intra-Company Transfer)
Review of Decision to Refuse or Revoke an Employment Permit Form
Green Card / Critical Skills Request for Support Letter
(If an application is required to be made manually for either Trusted Partner Registration or for an Employment Permit, please email email@example.com and request specific Application Form by Employer type in subject bar of email i.e. TP Critical Skills/TP Intra-Company Transfer New or SE Critical Skills/SE Intra-Company Transfer New.)
21 September 2016