The main role of our Company Law Administration Unit is to advise and assist the Minister in relation to carrying out the statutory responsibilities under the Companies Act and provide a liaison service for the company law regulatory bodies.
The role of the Unit includes
- Advising and assisting the Minister in carrying out the statutory duties under the Companies Act, managing the current company law framework and consideration of applications received under:
- Providing a Liaison service for the company law regulatory bodies:
- Companies Registration Office (CRO),
- Irish Auditing and accounting Staturory Authority (IAASA) and
- Office of the Director of Corporate Enforcement (ODCE).
Company Law Administration Contact Details
|Colm Forde||01 631 2668|
|Joan Howley||01 631 2613|
Individual email format: firstname.lastname@example.org