12th March 2018
Informatica veteran, Keith Lyons, appointed managing director, Informatica Ireland
Informatica moves to new EMEA headquarters in Dublin
Tom Cunningham appointed head of commercial, Informatica Ireland
Tony Reid joins as regional vice president, Informatica Ireland and United Kingdom
Informatica, the enterprise cloud data management leader, today announced three strategic leadership appointments and its move to new EMEA headquarters in Dublin to support the company's growing base of customers in the region.
Keith Lyons, a 10-year Informatica veteran, was promoted to the newly created role of managing director, Informatica Ireland. He will also continue with his current responsibilities as vice president of product development. Since joining Informatica, Lyons has led the product development and operations teams for Data Quality, Data-as-a-Service (DaaS) and Data Governance solutions, and spearheaded Data Quality product development in Big Data and Enterprise Data Management. Informatica was positioned as a Leader in the Gartner 2017 Magic Quadrant for Data Quality Tools1.
Lyons’ appointment to MD comes on the heels of Informatica’s move to its new offices at 1 Windmill Lane, Dublin, which highlights the company’s continued investment in Ireland. Informatica has leased two floors of the building and occupies 18,000 square feet to allow for additional growth of its EMEA headquarters, where its regional R&D, IT, sales, marketing, customer support, and finance functions are located.
Tom Cunningham is now head of commercial, Informatica Ireland. In this newly created role based in the company’s Dublin office, he will lead Informatica Ireland’s business strategy for continuous growth.
In addition, Tony Reid has been appointed vice president, Ireland and UK. Reid joins Informatica from Hitachi Vantara, and is responsible for Informatica’s go-to-market strategy in both countries.
- “Informatica’s investment in our new Dublin headquarters showcases our continued momentum and is an opportunity for us to continue to drive growth in Ireland and throughout EMEA. Expanding our leadership team in Ireland with Keith, Tom and Tony brings a combination of deep industry expertise, R&D, innovation and sales rigour – all elements that are strategic assets as we accelerate our customers’ data-driven digital transformations,” said Anil Chakravarthy, CEO, Informatica.
- “Informatica is focused on expanding, and it’s an honour to lead operations in Ireland during this new phase of growth,” said Keith Lyons, managing director, Informatica Ireland. “This is an important step for our company as a whole, and I’m looking forward to driving innovation for our customers.”
- Welcoming the news Minister Heather Humphreys T.D. said; “I am delighted that a company like Informatica has decided to expand its presence here and I congratulate them on their move to a new EMEA headquarters in Dublin. We already have a strong footprint of ICT companies in the Greater Dublin area and we are very keen to expand that by attracting a wider range of specialist IT companies. We have the IT skills available to enable the company to grow and to embed their operations in Ireland. Their arrival is a great vote of confidence in what we have to offer and I wish them well for the future.”
- “Informatica is uniquely positioned to help Irish organisations with the data-driven challenges and opportunities they face today,” said Tom Cunningham, head of commercial, Informatica Ireland. “Working with local channel partners, we provide our customers with enterprise-class data management tools to optimise their customers’ experience and help meet their regulatory obligations.”
- “As the leader in enterprise cloud data management, Informatica is 100 percent focused on everything data and this offers our customers a huge competitive advantage,” said Tony Reid, regional vice president, Ireland and UK, Informatica. “I’m looking forward to working with our customers to help them unleash the disruptive power of data.”
- IDA Ireland CEO Martin Shanahan commented, “This announcement further highlights Ireland’s position as the data capital of Europe with an impressive portfolio of leading data rich companies. Informatica’s decision to locate its European Headquarters here will drive job creation in Ireland and growth for the company across Europe.”
For further information please contact please contact Press Office, D/Business, Enterprise and Innovation email@example.com or ph 6312200
Informatica is the only Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader that accelerates data-driven digital transformation. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realise new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions. With over 7,000 customers worldwide, Informatica is the trusted leader in Enterprise Cloud Data Management. For more information, call +1 650-385-5000 (1-800-653-3871 in the U.S.), or visit www.informatica.com. Connect with Informatica on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Data Quality Tools, Mei Yang Selvage, Saul Judah, and Ankush Jain, 24 October 2017.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Back to Department News