17th September - 19th September 2019
National Ploughing Championships, Fenagh, Co. Carlow
Getting Ireland Brexit Ready at the Brexit Hub
The Department of Business, Enterprise and Innovation (DBEI) will be getting Ireland Brexit Ready in the Brexit Hub as part of the Government of Ireland Village at the 2019 National Ploughing Championships.
The Brexit Hub brings together key supports and services to help you Get Brexit Ready and includes the Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine, Bord Bia, the ‘Business and Employment: Welfare and Tax’ marquee and the Government of Ireland central marquee.
Join us in the ‘Business and Employment: Welfare and Tax’ marquee to find out about SME supports and what steps you can take to prepare your business for Brexit.
- Our team will be available to guide you through the government supports available to help business start and grow including those specifically relating to Brexit
- Find out all about SME financing and Currency Risk Management
- Watch a demo of our online SMEs supports tool to easily identify what government supports best fit your business
- Check out how to fill key skills gaps through the Employment Permits process
- Get one-to-one advice from the National Standards Authority of Ireland (NSAI) on the impacts of Brexit on standards and certification of products and services
- Find out about the impacts of Brexit on cross-border trading and get some basic training on VLE for customs from InterTradeIreland
- Get the latest ‘Quick Brexit Guide for Business’ and ‘Brexit Preparedness Checklist’ to help get your business Brexit Ready
For all that and more find us in the Brexit Hub: Block 3 | Row 20 | Stand 436
Find out more about the Government of Ireland Village
Back to Department Events